Aerial View of a Beautiful Property

Welcome to SK Overseas

Specialist UK tax advice for UK non-resident landlords


Who are SK Overseas

SK Overseas is a specialist accounting firm in Manchester acting as your UK TAX AGENT to service the UK taxation needs of overseas investors with UK property investments. We provide a full service from getting you registered with the UK tax authorities (if you are not already registered - including registration for the Non-Resident Landlord Scheme) through to completing and filing your UK Tax Return each year for Income Tax purposes, and advising on Capital Gains Tax implications if and when you come to dispose of your UK property investment.

Image by Tierra Mallorca

What We Focus On


The Service

  • We act as your Agent for your UK Income Tax affairs.

  • Assistance with applying for Non-Resident Landlord Status meaning you receive ALL rents gross without 20% tax deducted.

  • A no-hassle solution to completing and filing your UK Tax Return: where the investment is within the development you will authorise us to obtain all the necessary information from the managing agent, meaning less interruptions for you.

  • Applying our latest UK Tax knowledge and expertise to minimise your UK tax liability.

  • A fixed fee with no hidden costs.

  • Easy contact methods: email, telephone, Zoom and Microsoft Teams (voice and video).

Why Use An Agent

  • The Agent deals with all paperwork associated with filing your return.

  • HMRC liaise with us for your tax return removing the hassle of receiving confusing letters.

  • The Agent takes the responsibility of filing your return to avoid penalties for late / incorrect filing.

  • The Agent helps to ensure registration of the Non-Resident Landlord Scheme ensuring you receive all your income gross.

Contact Us

10 Market Place
Greater Manchester
OL10 4NL

+44 (0)1706 368936

Thanks for submitting!